Loneliness

Always thought that I would be more happier been alone
A wicked promise I made to myself
Assuming that nobody can change my stubborn mind

As life goes on , when time flies
Thought it’s better if someone there
To share all happy and sad moments
Someone to share my secrets and feelings
Especially to stand beside me when I am down

Over the Past years I see nothing but the loneliness
Haunting me like a black shadow covering my soul
And the one I regret most in my life now

Life is full of opportunities
Have to accept it at that very moment
Without waiting for better prospects
As these opportunities may never again be available

As I realized what I have missed in my life all these years
I am waiting to see a shooting star
To make a promise once again
To change my life . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lecture by Subrato Bagchi

220 Great Cricket Quotes of all time

The fallen Tomato Cart by Subroto Bagchi