Dirty pickup lines

These are dirty yet amusing pickup lines. Be careful while using because rattling them before descent girls may be injurious to your health.

Just call me milk, I'll do your body good.

I love every bone in your body - especially mine.

You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.

Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.

I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest lady on earth tonight.

Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I've seem to have lost mine.

Wanna play house? You be the screen door and I'll slam you all night long.

Damn, you're hot. Wanna go back to my place?

I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house.

Hi, I'm a necrophiliac, how good are you at playing dead?

If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?

I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your Bed Rock.

Is that Windex you're wearing? Because I can see myself in your pants.

If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

Once you go black you never go back

I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way, right away.

My love for you is like the Energizer bunny, it keeps going and going.

I wish I were your derivative so I can lie tangent to your curves.

My love for you is like diarrhea. I can't hold it in.

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

Hi. I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.

Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.

I'll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle.

You're like milk, I just wanna make you part of my complete breakfast.

What time do you have to be back in heaven?

Has anyone told you, that you look like (insert celebrity name)?

Are you a model?

The word of the days is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word.

Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tac's

What's your sign?

I'm drunk.

Oh my gosh! I lost my phone number....Can I have yours?

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again

That dress would look great - on my bedroom floor

Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.

Hey baby you must be a cambells soup girl, cause you look umm umm good."

If you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?

I love every muscle in your body .....especially mine

Is your dad a machanic, cause you got all the right parts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lecture by Subrato Bagchi

220 Great Cricket Quotes of all time

The fallen Tomato Cart by Subroto Bagchi