A soldier and a lesbian

An old soldier sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old combat jacket and boots and ordered a coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the soldier and asked, "Are you a real soldier?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life in jungles and mountains. I've taken part in several wars and insurgencies. I've taught more than 1000 officers and several thousand troops about combat. What are you?"

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old soldier and asked: "Are you a real soldier?"

He replied, "I always thought I was. But I just found out that I am a lesbian."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lecture by Subrato Bagchi

220 Great Cricket Quotes of all time

The fallen Tomato Cart by Subroto Bagchi