First Post

Since I got access to internet I am getting huge number very good emails and few unsolicited xxx things. There are many emails that are really great and I always wanted them to have with me always. Then I thought why only me those emails are also useful for all the world. So I have now decided to have a blog where I can put all those emails for you.

I, hereby , declare that those emails, pictures/ image/ illustrations and content is not created by me and I am just uploading it to my personal blog at this blog. The rights, pains and gains arising through that is creator's baby. Thank you.

And those who are not the creator enjoy my personal collection of good emails.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lecture by Subrato Bagchi

220 Great Cricket Quotes of all time

The fallen Tomato Cart by Subroto Bagchi