New style of writing a love letter


My dear FAIR and LOVELY (ek chand ka tukda), after WIPRO (Applying Thought ) so much, I dare to say that you are my TVS SCOOTY ( First love) and my AIWA ( Pure passion). I always BPL (Believe in the best) and you are SANSUI ( Better than the best ). You are DOMINO'S PIZZA ( Delivering a million smiles ) for me. This is a COLGATE ENERGY GEL (Seriously fresh) feeling for me.


I want you to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your father who is KAWASAKI BAJAJ CALIBER (The Unshakable ) and my father who is CEAT ( Born Tough) but don't worry as I am also FORD ICON ( The Josh Machine) and rest of our family members are KELVINATORS ( The Coolest ones ).


If they say no, we will run away and marry and PHILIPS (Let's Make Things Better ). They will feel MIRINDA ( Zor ka jhatka dhire se lage) but I believe in COCA COLA ( Jo chahe ho jaye ). For our marriage SAMSUNG DIGITALL ( Everyone's Invited ) and after marriage we'll be WHIRLPOOL (U and ME - The World's best homemakers ).


Trust in God who's always NOKIA (Connecting people ) who love each other. And we are WILLS ( Made for each other). Now that HYUNDAI ( we are listening) the song of love, you must know that love is DAIRY MILK ( Real taste of life), SATYAM ONLINE ( Fun, Fast, Easy) and PARX ( Always Comfortable ). So never forget me. Ok bye!


I wrote little but PEPSI
(Yeh dil mange more ).


LG
(Digitally Yours )!!!!!




Technorati : , , , , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lecture by Subrato Bagchi

220 Great Cricket Quotes of all time

The fallen Tomato Cart by Subroto Bagchi